Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Whenever I'm free

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

Since almost one year I didn't updates my new entry before I start to do so last week, there's lots of things that I miss to share in this lil blog.

Well, as I said in the previous entry, I've been very busy of working, interviews, and preparing for my study throughout this period of time. However, I'm so lucky for having at my own hometown, living at my own family home, sleeping at my own purple room with my beloved family and daddy for more than one year which I haven't got this chance since I was in Form 4. Yes, after 8 years living at hostel. 2 years at MRSM, 3 months at PLKN, 6 months at Matriculation, 3 years of Diploma, 2 years of Bachelor's study and of course plus several holidays, gives the sum of almost 8 years living in hostel longer than being at my own home. Owh, should I calculated it together with my Form 1??? If it is so, it should be 9 years.. heheh...

Alright, although I've been really busy with those new things in my life, but I'm still lucky for having a good skill to steal my time for my hobby... heheh... So, for this entry, I wanna share about my favorite activities that I'll always try to do even though I was in a very busy state.. :))

Since I'm a girl, my favorite activities should be girlish right?? So, it is not an offense if my hobby is very girlish.. haha....

Well, what is my hobby??? Jeng-jeng-jeng......

I've lots of things that I love to do and most of that things is just a typical things that woman love to do....
I love to cook, sewing, knitting, doing interior decoration and etc.

And that is my favorite activities that I've been done throughout this period of having at my own home.

COOKING

Yeah, I like to be at home because I could be at a kitchen with all those things (tools) that a kitchen should have. Not like the kitchen at our rental house during the study.. heheh.. 

So, apart of eating, I've enjoyed doing lots of cooking experiments. haha..  Ok, let the pictures tell the story....
Testing new  mixer and new dyes (purple and pink).. With the new one, the old mixer currently is my step daughter.. hahahaha...

My daddy's 54th birthday (20th August 2012)

This is the goodies for Hannah's Open House..(My last minutes plan... heheh..)

 
My first trial home made bun.. Actually it is a recipe for plain home made bun, but I modified pizza topping for it's core.. My experiment is successful since my brothers love it..
p/s: very satisfied with it's mild and soft texture.

Of course there are many more, but I'm not the one that likes taking picture. So, this is the only pictures that "suddenly" I decided to snap.. heheh..
 All of my brothers also love my pizza. The consequence is, I'm always have to fulfill their request.. huhu...
Oh, just remembered doing "cara berlauk" with my mom... yummy....

SEWING


Yes, I love sewing since I was in primary school and I'm so lucky for having a mom that have the sewing skill even though she is  not a tailor. I've learn a lot from her and now I could make my own baju kurung by myself...:) But, currently instead of making baju kurung by myself, I've gives all of the duty to the tailor.. Do anyone agree that when we have the skill, we will be too lazy to do it?? hehe..
So, what did I sew???

Tadaaaa...........
 

Sewing beads on my baju kurung...:D
 

 
My first baju kurung that I made it by myself 5 years ago... hehe....

Baju kurung collection.. Guess, how many of it?? haha...:P
KNITTING

I start to knit since I was in secondary school. If I'm not mistaken., it is Form 2 or maybe early Form 3. But, I just learn the simple one without further learn and practice. I'm using single needle during that time. Actually, it is called crochet, but basically Malay just call it as knitting(kait). And now, I've addicted once again, but now I'm start using two needles. Now it can be called as knitting...;) Well, I've bougt a book and the needles, and start to learn by my ownself.. hehe... Well, when there is a will, there is a way right?? Unfortunately, currently I've to stop the activities due to my jobs and study.. huhu...
Learning process~~~Yeah, I'm an amateur...

NOVELS

I can't stop myself from buying new novels even though there are still unread novels at my rack. What should I do?? I loved to read and currently I started addicted to magazines. Before this, I  bought Reader's Digest just for fun, but now it have been as compulsory as my novel collection. Plus the Rapi magazine which introduced by Hana and an Islamic magazine, 'Solusi 'which is introduced by Tanyalah Ustaz at TV9...
Novel during working hour...:P 

My novel's home.... Look at the bottom left shelf, it is my sewing kit.. ngeeee...:D
Ok, that's my typical Malay lady's hobby... Boring, isn't it??? Whatever... As long as, I enjoy the day.. heheheh.... ;)

p/s: currently I'm wishing for having my own multifunction sewing machine....

0 comments:

Post a Comment